Posted by Shanea King-Roberson, Program Manager
The Holidays. Food for the body. Food for the mind. Google and Udacity offer you 31 courses that will make your mouth water and your mind dance. Savor one or several of our 31 self-paced online training courses to indulge your curiosity, expand your knowledge, and hone new skills. Choose from Android, Web, Entrepreneurship, or Cloud and Backend tracks. Are you ready?
More and more people around the world are embracing mobile at an increasing pace, whether on their phones, in their cars, at home, and around their wrists. Learn to build apps for them!
- Android For Beginners
- Developing Android Apps
- Advanced Android
- Material Design for Android Developers
- Google Location Services on Android
- Analytics & Tag Manager for Android
- Monetize Your Android App with Ads
- Add Google Maps to your Android App
- Add Google Sign-In to your Android Apps
- Android Wear Development
- Android TV and Google Cast Development
- Android Auto Development
- Gradle for Android and Java
- Android Performance
- UX Design for Mobile Developers
Refine your web development skills for mobile. Create fast, fluid user experiences. Deploy for all desktop and mobile devices. Streamline checkout and payment. Learn how to build beautiful, performant, responsive applications for the world’s largest platform.
- Web Tooling and Automation
- Building High Conversion Web Forms
- Browser Rendering Optimization
- Responsive Web Design Fundamentals
- Responsive Images
- Web Performance Optimization
- Mobile Web Development
- HTML5 Game Development
Cloud and Backend
Does your app need to support more users? (Congratulations!) Do you want to move data handling for an existing app from the device to the cloud? Learn how to take advantage of public cloud infrastructure to support millions of users and terabytes of data.
- Firebase Essentials for Android
- Developing Scalable Apps in Python
- Developing Scalable Apps in Java
Start the year with a new start up. That says it all. Take these courses to learn how to do it successfully.
- Product Design
- App Monetization
- Rapid Prototyping
- App Marketing
- Get Your Startup Started
And that’s it. 31 courses that will catapult your skills and make 2016 your best year yet!
Android Developers Blog