Ace Utilities 6.0.0 Build 277 Beta (x86/x64) | 9.93 MB
Ace Utilities is an award winning collection of tools to optimize your PC’s performance. It allows you to find and remove the junk files in your PC, invalid registry entries, delete your internet usage history, provides plug-in support to erase the usage history for over 200 third-party applications, manage your cookies and much more. With a detailed startup- manager you can see what all programs, services, drivers, etc start automatically with Windows and optionally disable them. Furthermore, Ace Utilities also includes options to find true duplicate files, fix or remove broken shortcuts and to uninstall software completely. Other features include secure file deletion, disk space analysis, an empty-folder finder and more.
Changes in v6.0 Beta – Aug 13, 2015
* Added Microsoft Edge browser support. Clears Cache Cookies, Recently Typed URLs, Saved Form Information (while cleaning Internet Explorer).
* ‘Clean System Registry’ modified to be compatible with Windows 10.
* Option to disable wipe skipping files on SSDs. Wipe files will not delete files on SSDs. Previously it deleted the files without wiping if on SSD.
* Improved Firefox Local Storage cleaning, Session cleaning and password cleaning.
* Improved Chrome Session cleaning and cache cleaning.
* Improved Opera Cookie cleaning and Session cleaning.
* Added and updated several plug-ins.
* Fixed issues in Auto Start Manager related to checking invalid entries in Windows 10.
* Fixed Auto Start Manager UI freeze on Win10 when selecting ‘All’.
* Fixed startup speed in Disk Analysis tool on some systems without a physical floppy drive, but that is still enabled in the BIOS.
HomePage – http://acelogix.com/